You asked, we listened. Believe it or not, we do listen to people who talk to us about our bikes and the components we hang on them. Whether from our riders, bike reviewers or bike shops, we make note and listen. So, when it came time to adjust our gravel bike components, we took feedback into account.
BELOW ARE HIGHLIGHTS TO THE UPDATES TO THE RLT 9 FAMILY.
- All 2-Star bikes receive Shimano Tiagra with hydraulic brakes. This is an all new kit to the Niner lineup.
- All 3-Star bikes feature SRAM Rival 22 with 50/34 gearing (Gearing had been 46/36).
- All 4 and 5 Star bikes feature Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shimano’s new Ultegra offering.
- All bikes will have Centerlock rotors.
- All bikes will have 50/34 Chainring (Gearing had been 46/36).
- All levels will have 38c Schwalbe G-One tires (Please note: Once installed, these measure 40c).
- New embossed saddle with Niner’s serape design.
- New bar tape that matches saddle design.
- New durable alloy expanding bar end plugs stay in place keeping your bar tape looking dapper.
- Easton EA50 AX bars all levels.
- All Niner wheels (alloy and carbon) are now taped and valved. Alloy wheelsets, however, will not come with “tubeless ready” tires and will still include tubes.
NOT SURE WHICH GRAVEL BIKE IS FOR YOU?